This is the first blog I write in this semester. I'm sorry for not uploading my blog for a long time. I guess there are some reason why I did'n t do it. So I'll write it today.
I used Social Network Service(SNS)like "mixi" during spring semester. I wrote my daily life in the mixi and wrote Japanese anime in this blog mainly.
However, I quit retired mixi for some reasons; in short, I disliked it, so I started "Ameba blog" it is a one of famous blog site in Japan. Now I write my daily life and Japanese anime in the ameba blog. Therefore, it declined to login and write my blog in this site.
As for autumn semester's homework, it was because just I didn't feel writing a blogs.
I'll try to uplord a blog in this site from this week again!
see you next time.



This is the first blog ENTRY THAT I HAVE writTEN this semester. I'm sorry for not uploading my blog for SUCH a long time. I guess there are some reason(S) why I did'n t do it. BUT, ANYWAY, I'll write it today.
返信削除I used Social Network Service(SNS), SUCH AS "mixi" during THE spring semester. I wrote my daily life ON mixi and wrote ABOUT Japanese anime ON this blog, mainly.
However, I STOPPED USING mixi for some reasons; in short, I disliked it, so I started MY "Ameba blog", ON one of THE MOST famous blog siteS in Japan. Now, I write ABOUT my daily life and Japanese anime ON the ameba blog. Therefore, I declined to login and write blog ENTRIES ON this site.
As for THE autumn semester's homework, I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING because I didn't feel LIKE writing a blog ENTRY.
I'll try to uplord a blog ENTRY ON this site from this week again!